Thursday, February 21, 2019

SNOW!

IT'S SNOWING, AAAAAAAGH! I CAN'T ADEQUATELY EXPRESS HOW EXCITED AND HAPPY THIS MAKES ME!

Now that I've got your attention, I'll reiterate: it snowed this morning, early here in Lucerne Valley. We received about an inch (that's 2.54 cm for the metric users) of the fluffy white stuff, and it was great to go walk in it for a time with my brother.

It brought back old memories...namely of my years in east Idaho and north-central Utah. In both those states, in the winter, it would snow, though Idaho got more. I get a feeling of peace and comfort when it snows outside - it's hard to explain, really. I just feel...at home, I guess.

(Images courtesy of Andrew and Jessica Woodhouse, respectively.)

-Epikus



1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff! Glad you are able to enjoy it while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete