Wednesday, March 20, 2019

First Day Of Spring

So it is. Winter has come to an end, and the cooler weather is lifting. I am personally not looking forward to the searing heat of summer here in the desert lands, but nevertheless, my third favorite season is here, and I am glad! Blossoms, flowers, blooming, growing; new beginnings. I hope that this year continues to bring more success to those seeking it out!

In other news, I shall be working tirelessly upon my music for singles, albums, packs (for Patreon), and other projects in the works. I have another album in those works, and it shall dwarf Voice of Thunder by an hundredfold! If "Otar the Foul" was so good, just wait to hear what is in store for listeners and readers alike!

Anyway, for now, I make an end. Farewell for now, and as always: STAY EPIK!

- Epikus

No comments:

Post a Comment